Thinking about buying a home in Greater Tampa Bay? Why You Need a Florida REALTOR®…
A licensed Greater Tampa Bay REALTOR® provides much more than the service of helping you find your ideal home. REALTORS® are expert negotiators with other agents, seasoned financial advisors with customers, and superb navigators around the local neighborhood.
They are members of the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) and must abide by a Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice enforced by the NAR. A professional Tampa Bay REALTOR® is your best resource when buying a home in the Greater Tampa Bay area.
Let A REALTOR® be Your Guide
- A knowledgeable REALTOR® can save you endless amounts of time, money, and frustration.
- A knowledgeable REALTOR® knows the housing market inside and out and can help you avoid the “wild goose chase.”
- A knowledgeable REALTOR® can help you with any home, even if it is listed elsewhere or if it is being sold directly by the owner.
- A knowledgeable REALTOR® knows the best lenders in the area and can help you understand the importance of being pre-approved for a mortgage. He or she can also discuss down payments, closing costs, and monthly payment options that suit you.
- A knowledgeable REALTOR® is an excellent source for both general and specific information about the community such as schools, churches, shopping, and transportation—plus tips on home inspections and pricing.
- A knowledgeable REALTOR® is experienced at presenting your offer to the seller and can help you through the process of negotiating the best price. By bringing objectivity to the buying transaction, he or she can point out the advantages and the disadvantages of a particular property.
- And the best thing about your REALTOR® is that all this help normally won’t cost you a cent. Generally speaking, the seller pays the commission to the REALTOR® in Florida.
Advantages of a Buyer’s Agreement
When you enter into a Buyer’s Exclusive Agency Agreement with your Tampa Bay REALTOR® your best interests are professionally represented.
Enlisting the services of a professional Buyer’s Agent is similar to using an accountant to help you with your taxes, a doctor to help you with your health care, or a mechanic to help you with your car. If you had the time to devote to learning everything about accounting, medicine, and automotive mechanics, you could perform these services yourself. But seriously, who has time for such endeavors? This is why you enlist the help of proven professionals.
Your Greater Tampa Bay REALTOR® will take care of the hassles of everyday real estate transactions for you, allowing you to concentrate on your full-time job, while guiding you through the home-buying process. A REALTOR® exclusively represents your interests as they help you find a home, present your contract offer, negotiate, and close on your home.
Best of all, the Buyer’s Exclusive Agency Agreement is free of charge. Entering into a Buyer’s Exclusive Agency Agreement has countless advantages. When you sign the agreement, you are simply agreeing to “hire” a personal representative who, by law, must represent your best interests to the best of his or her ability.
All of this personal service is generally available at absolutely NO COST TO YOU! In Florida, the Seller’s Agent is responsible for paying your Buyer’s Agent fee so you get a professional agent devoted to protecting your needs and to helping you make one of the most important investment decisions of your life – buying a home in Tampa Bay Florida.
I’m a proud member of the Greater Tampa Association of REALTORS®, Florida REALTORS®, and National Association of REALTORS®, as well as the Mid-Florida Regional Multiple Listing Service. These relationships guarantee my Greater Tampa Bay buyer’s immediate access to hundreds of the newest Greater Tampa Bay listings on the market each day while also providing my Greater Tampa Bay seller’s exposure to a huge network of buyers from across the state, country, and globe.
As my customer’s attest, I am a committed and passionate Greater Tampa Bay REALTOR® who prides myself on putting my customer’s priorities above all else. My determination and attention to detail allows my customers to receive first class service with utmost integrity.
Please call or send me an email today so we can discuss how I can best serve your Tampa Bay Florida real estate needs!
CDPE – Certified Distressed Property Expert
KELLER WILLIAMS REALTY
2119 W. Brandon Blvd., #A
Brandon, FL 33511
813.786.5946 – cell
813.684.8400 – fax